INCA Trip Application for Minor Guest
A Minor Guest is any traveler under the age of 18 at the start of the trip.
Because only a legal guardian of a minor can sign on their behalf, our Trip Application for Minor Guest must be initiated and signed by the minor guest's legal guardian.
How this works – all instructions are for the Legal Guardian
- When you click the link below, you will be taken to INCA’s dedicated DocuSign site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- A unique access code will be sent to your email from DocuSign*. Enter this code where indicated to continue to your Trip Application.
*NOTE: Please check your spam folder for an email from DocuSign before initiating a second request.
- You may save your application to complete later and return to it using your original unique access code.
- When you are done, a copy of your completed application will be sent to your email address.
To make completing your application easy, please have ready:
- Minor's Passport
If the minor's passport will expire within six months after their return date, you will need to renew their passport before traveling overseas. If you are renewing their passport, you may still complete the minor's application and submit the new passport information to us when you have it.
- Name, contact and relation of the person accompanying the minor on their INCA trip, if it is not you.
- Minor's Emergency Contact
Someone who is not travelling with the minor who we can contact in case of an emergency. Please have their contact information ready
- Health and Diet
Know the minor's health issues, allergies, diet restrictions or preferences
Security & Privacy
Your privacy is important to INCA. All information you submit to us on this application is secure, and will only be used for the minor's adventure with INCA.
You may contact our office via phone, email or Live Chat during business hours and we will endeavor to provide you with the assistance you need.